Well-loved! Multi-generational home or extended family with 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths upstairs plus the 4th bedroom, 2nd full bath & 2nd kitchen in the walkout lower level. Fenced backyard backs to 528 acres of passive Flag Ponds Park. Improved even more by a large deck, screened gazebo & wonderful workshop/shed with electric & split unit for year 'round comfort! Tucked away at the very end of Poplar on a quiet cul-de-sac, it's only a few blocks back from the Long Beach community's private shoreline as well as Flag Harbor Marina for those interested in boating, your next home offers something for everyone! Sellers offering $5,000 toward Purchasers' closing costs, too!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Other, Pu
Holding Tank, Other
2,264 sq. ft
Long Beach On The Bay
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Rural, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price