Peace and tranquility surround this well built low maintenance home located close to Jug Bay/Patuxent River Park and Merkle Wildlife Sanctuary. A comfy home with open concept, vaulted ceilings, efficient zoned radiant heat, Andersen windows w/custom blinds,pine moldings,ceramic baths, recess.lighting, Corian counters and more! Deck with kayak storage great for watching nature!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Other, Private Water Service, Well
1,664 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Washer, Dryer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)