Are you looking to be totally autonomous? Want to have the American Dream of lots of land of your own? Rarely does one find an opportunity to own such a miraculous estate property. Imagine 103 acres of pure privacy that is all yours! At this point in your life, you have created your own success story and this estate will allow you to enjoy all the fruits of your labor. Experience the serenity of living with deer, rabbits, squirrels, turkeys, and eagles. Feel the tranquility of silence, wind in the trees and so many places to enjoy this peace. The outdoor kitchen and pavilion are perfect for group meetings, family get togethers and private parties. The pool is perfect entertainment for guests along with the water fed slide is a big hit with the kids! A huge wrap around Trex deck is perfect for enjoying the scenery or bringing the party to back yard. This property opens so many options in which to fully utilize the home and surroundings. The home is built with energy efficiency in mind with the 8-inch concrete walls, blown in foam insulation, geothermal heating, heated flooring, and metal shingles. Utility costs are amazingly low! There is a separate wing with a full catererâs kitchen, bright living space and an upstairs recreation room or bedroom with bath. Everything inside the home is done with style and the utmost quality which still looks brand new. Experience the grand family room with soaring vaulted and beamed ceilings, stone fireplace all adjoining the upgraded kitchen with lovely custom cabinetry. Huge private office is just off the entry foyer and features lovely built-in bookcases and fireplace. *************************************************** The lower level has an additional two bedrooms and full bath and a huge wet bar area that is perfect for entertaining by the pool and pavilion. A large recreation room is big enough for any size event you want to have in your home. The house features an attached 3 car garage. Completed construction in 2013 . **********************************Now on to the rest of the property. Currently used as an office, the property features a separate building with an open floor plan, full kitchen, full bath and living area perfectly suited for an in-law suite, guest house or private office or studio. A large two car garage with extra tall doors is attached and features heated flooring, heat and air conditioning. There are also two other large separate buildings that would be perfect for business equipment or storage. One has 3 garage bays, and the other building has 1 garage door. A true TIMLESS COLLECTION HOME !
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
8,191 sq. ft
Yes - 8 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dryer, Washer, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Wall Oven, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Heat Pump, Geothermal.
- Walkout, Full, Full Finished, Partial
- Low-Emittance , Triple Pane, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway.
- Breezeway, Deck, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch, Roof Deck
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Landscaping, Premium, Private, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price